Home Health Care in Lakewood, Ohio
As a division of the A-1 Group of companies and an agency providing home health care in Lakewood, Ohio, Al Amal Health Care accepts patients under Medicare, Medicaid, Medicaid Waivers, and Managed Care Plans, PASSPORT, OPTIONS, and private pay. We specialize in providing Personal Care, Homemaking, Companionship, and Nursing services in your home.
We believe the warmth and security of the home provide the best setting for those requiring help with activities of daily living.
Al Amal’s personnel are carefully screened, bonded, insured, and committed to strict standards of professional competency.
Al Amal’s personnel have the training and experience to provide care to patients with dementia, Alzheimer’s, stroke, diabetes, heart conditions, and other chronic diseases.
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Home Health Aides
- Occupational Therapists
Eligibility for Medicare Home Health Services
- The patient must be on Medicare.
- The patient needs to be home-bound. This means his/her condition does not permit leaving home without the assistance of another person or supportive equipment.
- The patient’s condition must require a skilled level of nursing, physical, occupational, or speech therapy on an intermittent basis.
- A physician must authorize the services.
Eligibility for Medicaid Home Health Services
- Medicaid Eligibility depends on your income level. Contact your local ODJFS to find out if you qualify for Medicaid.
- Medicaid allows up to 14 hours per week of home health care services.
- Patients with disabilities and under the age of 60 may qualify for Medicaid Waivers and may receive more than 14 hours per week of home care services. A case manager must authorize the services.
- A Physician must authorize home care services.
Managed Care Plans (MCP)
Patients enrolled with a Managed Care Plan are also eligible to receive home care services. We accept Buckeye, CareSource, United Health Care, Paramount, Anthem, and Medical Mutual. Prior authorization is required from the MCP.
To get home care services and schedule a free home care assessment, call 216-321-3302 or click here.
To apply for employment, click here.