Registered Nurses and Therapists
Home Health Agency in Lakewood, Ohio
- Makes the initial evaluation visit.
- Initiate the plan of treatment
- Initiate appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Medication Management
- Coordinate Therapy services.
- Inform the physician on the patient’s condition and needs.
- Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Assist in assignment of Aide duties according to Patient’s needs.
- Supervise Home Health Aides
Physical & Occupational Therapists use exercises, stretching, equipment, and hands-on therapy to manage patients’ pain, increase mobility, and prevent further pain and injury